EFFECTIVE AS OF 31 Aug, 2021
02. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
When you use our Services, theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) collects information from you, including personal information. The specific types of personal information collected varies with the activity, but may include your name, email address, phone number, mobile phone number, postal address and credit card or payment information. Some of the ways you may provide personal information are as follows:
- Create an Account. When you create an account on the Services, we may collect your name, username, email address, and password.
- Communications with theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment). We may collect personal information from you when you choose to request information about our Services, request customer or technical support or otherwise communicate with us.
- Register for contests and special events. Occasionally, theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may run sweepstakes, contests, and other special events. Any contact information you provide may be used to reach out to you about the event for which you registered and for other marketing and business purposes.
- Job Applications. We may post job openings and opportunities on our Services. If you reply to one of these postings by submitting your application, CV and/or cover letter to us, we will collect and use your information to assess your qualifications.
- Automatic Data Collection. When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated technologies to collect certain information. The types of information collected may include demographic information such as gender, age, zip code, information about your computer, software, platform, mobile device, and other particulars, including unique device IDs, cookie identifiers, incident data, Internet Protocol (IP) address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, connection, browser type and language, geo-location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page, information about the links you click and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken through use of the Services such as preferences. In certain games, we may create and assign to your device an identifier that is similar to an account number. We may also receive information from third parties in connection with market and demographic studies and/or other data that we use to supplement personal information provided directly by you.
- Information Submitted via the Services. You agree that Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) is free to use the content of any communications submitted by you via the Services, including any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including developing, manufacturing, and/or marketing goods or Services. Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless: (a) you grant us permission to do so; (b) we first send notice to you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of a Service will be published or otherwise used with your name on it; or (c) we are required to do so by law.
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources, including through third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. For example, if you access our Services through a third party application, such as an App Store, we may collect information about you from that third-party application that you have made public or is visible via your privacy settings. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
Information Collected by Others. Our Services may contain advertisements, offers and links from companies other than Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) that may link to their own websites. In addition, other websites may reference or link to our Services. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or services. Visiting these other websites or applications is at your own risk.
Interactive Features. In addition, Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Services may include publicly accessible blogs and community forums. The Services may also contain links and interactive features with various social media platforms (e.g., widgets). If you already use these platforms, their cookies may be set on your device when using our Services. You should be aware that personal information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, social media platform or otherwise online, or that you share in an open forum may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your information when interacting with a social media platform or other interactive feature, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personal information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
Automated Tracking Technologies and Cookies. When you access our Services, we and our third party service providers use automated tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and pixel tags. These technologies generally help us better understand user behavior, tell us about web visits, facilitate advertisements, and track game preferences. For example, web beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited or whether an email was opened. Pixel tags allow us to advertise more efficiently by excluding our current users from certain promotional messages, identifying the source of a new installation or delivering ads to you on other websites. Locally shared objects also known as flash cookies, which help us to prevent fraud, remember your in-game preferences and speed up load times.
Our uses of these technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operationally Necessary. This includes technologies that allow you access to our Services, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality;
- Performance-Related. We may use technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how individuals use our Services (see Analytics below);
- Functionality-Related. We may use technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed;
- Advertising- or Targeting-Related. We may use first party or third-party technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third-party websites
If you would like to opt out of the automated technologies we employ on our Services, you may do so by blocking, deleting or disabling them as your browser or device permits. Analytics. We may use Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Report to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on some of our Services, and to develop content for the Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can opt out of Google Analytics’ collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Our apps may also use Unity Analytics (https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy) and GameAnalytics (https://gameanalytics.com/privacy/).
See “Your Information Choices and Tools” below to understand your choices regarding these technologies.
03. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect as follows:
- Provide Products, Services Or Information Requested, including:
- To fulfill (directly or through our authorized partners) your purchase, access or use of our Services;
- To respond to user and customer inquiries, provide technical support and solicit feedback to improve our Services;
- To allow you to register for events.
- Administrative Purposes, including:
- To measure your interest in Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Services;
- To develop new products and Services;
- To detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- To ensure internal quality control;
- To communicate with you about the Services;
- For short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- To improve, upgrade or enhance our Services;
- To debug to identify and repair errors with our Services;
- To conduct auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities;
- To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements.
- Provide Products, Services Or Information Requested, including:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To provide you with periodic emails and newsletters;
- Otherwise as you consent.
- Marketing and Advertising our Products and Services. We may use personal information to tailor and provide you with content and advertisements. We may provide you with these materials as permitted by applicable law.
Some of the ways we market to you include email campaigns, custom audiences advertising, and “interest-based” or “personalized advertising” including through cross-device tracking.
You may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes as further described below.
- Research and Development. Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may use your Information to help us optimally deliver our existing products and Services and develop new products and Services.
- Anonymous or Aggregated Information. Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may use personal information and other information about you to create anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Services, or other analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not personal information, and Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may use such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information within Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) and with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Sharing Content. Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting your friend to use our Services. Email addresses that you may provide for a friend or colleague will be used to send your friend or colleague the content or link you request, but will not be collected or otherwise used by Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) or any other third parties for any other purpose. Please only share with us contact information of people with whom you have a relationship (e.g., relative, friend, neighbor, or co-worker).
- Uses. Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may use personal information to pursue our legitimate interests (e.g., direct marketing, research (including marketing research), fraud prevention, network and information security, and disclosure to affiliated organizations for administrative tasks), for any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provided such information, or otherwise with your consent.
04. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
The categories of third parties with whom we may share your information are described below.
Displaying to Others. The Services may allow you to post content which may be publicly displayed or available to others. Other individuals may be able to see some information about you, such as your name, profile picture, and the content you post. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other users who will view and use the posted information.
Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Associate Company. Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may share your personal information with an Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Associate Company for its marketing purposes. If you would prefer to opt-out of Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Associate Company marketing, you may send an e-mail to email@example.com Place “Opt-Out – Associate Company” in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address if you have accessed the game from a third party provider (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail.
Business Partners. We may share your personal information with business partners to provide you with a product or service you have requested. We may also share your personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services.
Safety, Security and Compliance with Law. Your information, and the contents of all of your online communications (including without limitation chat text, voice communications, IP addresses and your personal information) may be accessed and monitored as necessary to provide the Services and may be disclosed as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms of service; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (h) if we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable.
Third Party Service Provider. We may share your personal information with our third-party service providers who use that information to help us provide our Services. This includes service providers that provide us with IT support, hosting, payment processing, customer service, and related services.
Advertising Partners. Through our Services, Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) may allow third-party advertising partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect information regarding your activities (e.g., your IP address, device or cookie ID, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share non-personal information (e.g., aggregated and non-attributable data) and certain technical information (including IP Addresses and mobile device IDs) to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Services and on the websites or platforms of third parties. Under these programs, we may allow advertisers to collect this information and share it with us. Advertisers collect this information through the use of automated tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons as described above. This information (and similar information collected from other websites) is used to tailor and offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by ensuring that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioral advertising, as well as web analytics (i.e. to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience). To learn more about behavioral advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising for participating ad networks, please review Your Information Choices and Tools below.
APIs/SDKs. We may use third-party Application Program Interfaces (“APIs”) and Software Development Kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Services. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
05. YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND TOOLS
The privacy of our customers is important to us. In many cases, you can manage information collected about you or your activities and opt-out of certain programs by following the guidelines below.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising. In some cases, you may prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, it is possible that you may not use all functionalities of Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment)’ Services. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
- The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative, Digital Advertising Alliance, the European Digital Advertising Alliance, and the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada.
Mobile Devices. With respect to usage of our Apps, you can turn off push notifications by visiting the “options” or “settings” page within the relevant game. You can turn off local notifications by visiting the “options” or “settings” page within the relevant game. You can also stop use of your geo-location (for example through “check-ins”) by visiting your device’s settings for the relevant application or the “settings” page for the relevant game. You can also stop checking in.
If you no longer want Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) to process or make active use of your information, you may send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place “Delete My Account” in the subject line and include your first name, last name, e-mail address if you have accessed the game from a third party provider (if applicable) in the body of the e-mail. Please note that we will process these requests in accordance with applicable laws and certain records will be retained for legal and accounting purposes. If you have sent or posted content on the Services, we may not be able to delete it. Please consult the privacy policies of those third party providers to learn about their removal procedures.
“Do Not Track.” Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. Your Privacy Rights. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to:
- Access Personal Information about you, including: (i) confirming whether we are processing your personal information; (ii) obtaining access to or a copy of your personal information; and (iii) receiving an electronic copy of personal information that you have provided to us, or asking us to send that information to another company (the “right of data portability”);
Request Correction of your personal information where it is inaccurate or incomplete. In some cases, we may provide self-service tools that enable you to update your personal information; Request Deletion of your personal information; Request Restriction of or Object to our processing of your personal Withdraw your Consent to our processing of your personal information.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will process such requests in accordance with applicable laws. To protect your privacy, Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information.
06. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS, INFORMATION SECURITY AND RETENTION
All information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including, but not limited to, the United States or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We endeavor to safeguard your information consistent with the requirements of applicable laws.
Theitroll (Galaxy Entertainment) uses reasonable measures to protect personal information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You use our Services at your own risk, and you’re responsible for taking reasonable measures to secure your accounts (like a strong password). If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of our Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Services, by mail or by sending an email to you.
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, provide our Services, resolve disputes, establish legal defenses, conduct audits, pursue legitimate business purposes, enforce our agreements and comply with applicable laws.
07. OUR POLICIES CONCERNING CHILDREN
Referral and Similar Incentive Programs. As described above in How We Use the Information We Collect (“Sharing Content”), we may offer referral programs or other incentivized data collection programs. For example, we may offer incentives to you such as discounts or promotional items or credit in connection with these programs, wherein you provide your personal information in exchange for a reward, or provide personal information regarding your friends or colleagues (such as their email address) and receive rewards when they sign up to use our Services. (The referred party may also receive rewards for signing up via your referral.) These programs are entirely voluntary and allow us to grow our business and provide additional benefits to you. The value of your data to us depends on how you ultimately use our Services, whereas the value of the referred party’s data to us depends on whether the referred party ultimately becomes a user and uses our Services. Said value will be reflected in the incentive offered in connection with each program.
11. SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
For users of our Services located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, or Brazil, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe our processing of your personal information violates applicable law.